17.12.14

- HIS GRACE -


Maybe I should let go and forget all about the expectations that people set upon me. I am an twenty-year-old girl who should cut herself some slack. I have to grow, I have to bloom, I have to recover, and I have to learn. I don’t always get it at first try, and I am not perfect. I am not that.

I get often get stuck with writer’s block while trying to complete papers that are due tomorrow. I often have to bite back my tongue just so I don’t hurt the other person; that does not change the hurt that is there, though. I often cry at night, tempted to give up on myself.

No. I am not perfect. I need to grow and I need to live life. I need to experience being human, because that’s how I know that I need Jesus Christ with me. That’s how I know why I can’t go on without Him. I can be all the human being that I want, but without His grace, I will not know what I should do with my stumbles and falls, my successes and joys. If He does not lead me, I will go in circles in life, following my whims or the ways of this world.

Yes, all of us are human. I am human and it’s beautiful. It is beautiful because His grace is the right light through which I see myself. My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment